From Lina with IT

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fun Tidbits in SAP

I never post a blog about my job and this is the first one. My colleague send this email. It's very funny and interesting.
I’m a bit not believe it so I try to test it one by one and it’s TRUE, you can test it in ECC or in R/3 system and you will surprise of it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the programs and the corresponding lines and see what are written in the codes!

· Go to Program LV61BMES and read line from 4 to 7.

· Go to Program LCORFF1K and read the line from 41 to 43.

· Go to Program LCNTLU02 and read line 155.

· Go to Program MV45AF0R_REFRESH_HELP_VALUES and read line 34.

Take note... these are all standard programs! :-D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home